Monday, July 5, 2010

red, white and blueberry cupcakes

the deliciousness of celebrating the fourth at Miss Mamie's

Mamie amused me and let me make a flag out of cupcakes:)
there have been many people who do not believe we are two separate people, so here is a little picture proof that a real Mamie does indeed exist...and as talented as I try to pretend I am with fondant, I am not her:)
an extra baker we got to hire for the big July 4th celebration on the square.
i find him handsome already, but when he's holding a tray full of cupcakes...well, hello:)

happy birthday usa!

4 snaps:

Abby said...

do you deliver...because I need those! you are the coolest.

tin can photography said...

yep, yep, yep...but we don't yet have that whole dry ice/safe mailing package thing down. you guys will just have to stop by the shop on your next flight into ga:)

{chupp photography } said...

yum those look delicious! hopefully there will be some yummy fall flavours when we come visit!

Sarah said...

gosh, you really are the coolest, cousee. Delicious!

Post a Comment