Wednesday, January 26, 2011

meet miss amelia mae


My new love. my new friend. my new beauty.

Getting to meet my niece on Friday (and of course see Kyle and Vanessa) was such a wonderful experience! I am not a fan of many things instant (coffee, for one), but talk about instant love. She melts my heart! There are so many things about her that I adore already: her kissable lips, chubby cheeks, wonderful smell, mohawk hair, and the way we lock eyes. 

Official report: auntdom is such a wondrous place. And I can only imagine how spoiled this little one will be with four fun aunts! (And for now, Uncle Bryan is enjoying his short stint as "favorite uncle!" He even asked my permission to fall in love with another girl:)

3 snaps:

ArmyWife said...

Hiyo Mrs. Sintos!!!!

Your niece is adorably, beautifully, wonderful! I'm sure you are a fun auntie already!!! :)

I hope you and the Mr. are doing well. If you ever make it up to NC drop me a line b/c I will excitedly come and visit with y'all (or you guys can come here! that would be awesome!!!)

I will probably visit my folks sometime this fall, as Beau is deploying (again) and will need the distraction/company. I'd love to link up with you guys, even if its just for a coffee or a glass of wine. :) It's been far to long since we last saw each other......

amanda.axton@gmail.com

Abby said...

more more more! more pictures! so happy you are getting to snuggle and love on this beauty!

lauren elizabeth said...

love that baby! being an aunt is truly wonderful :)

Post a Comment