Thursday, June 3, 2010

two spicy thumbs up!

Tonight, Bryan and I met up with Carly and a gaggle of friends at Piedmont Park for a little Screen on the Green action. And I think most of the evening's fun occurred before the sun went down (especially seeing as "technical difficulties" meant we didn't get to see the end of the movie and the crowds got a little rambunctious). 

After tossing a disc around, one of the highlights included being tossed a free new Spicy chicken sandwich and cow from the Chick-fil-A-ers in the park. Perhaps we are Spicy VIPs like Lauren! And I've had my fair share of all things spicy and I have to say...well done! 
So to wrap up tonight's ratings:
1. fun with family
2. spicy goodness
3. movie madness

And don't forget to come see me tomorrow at Miss Mamie's. Tomorrow night (from 6-9) is one of the First Friday Art Walks on the square in Marietta--just another fun and free event brought to you by the first year of marriage:)

3 snaps:

lauren elizabeth said...

love you and carly :) i think screen on the green plus spicy chicken couldn't be more perfect.

Jonathan said...

I read about the crowds. Atlanta needs to calm that down. However, the rest of the evening sounds like it was a great time.

tin can photography said...

Yes, the last of the evening was unfortunate due to a group of, well, mongrels carrying nothing but ignorance. and perhaps it also used to be better when run by TCM--the movies, the crowd and the security. but yes, was nice to see my sister and pic-i-nic with friends.

Post a Comment