Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Celebration in the 70s

76 degrees to be exact!

Bryan and I are signing in from sunny South Florida. We've been taking wonderful walks by the water, eating grouper sandwiches and getting into a little mischief with his Uncle Tony's toys. Yep, that's a my-size motorcycle! 

Bryan and Tony working on the little scooter engine while convincing me to take a ride at an empty nearby school parking lot.

I have to say, it was easier and more fun that I thought. But now I'm a little biased...unless, that is, that you can ride all motorcycles using just one hand (up means go, down mean slow and push the bike break to stop--I got this!).
the mister taking off!

Even though it was fun to go fast for a little while, I still think I prefer our walks by the bay the best!

This afternoon we're off to Orlando to spend midnight bowling with Bryan's extended fam. And tomorrow, we kick the new year off to a good start with an engagement photo shoot on the beach in Clearwater! 

What a year this has been! I think a photo timeline may be in order when we get back to the home front.  

Ready to enter 2011: thinking big and expecting the best!


for your entertainment:



2 snaps:

Kay said...

Well I vote speed over walking (most of the time)! Here's to "revin" it up more in 2011! Can't wait to see some Tin Can Photography previews from tomorrows shoot! Love you both!

lauren elizabeth said...

I love you and your posts. So sad I didn't get to see you but that just means you have to come to New Orleans when we get an address :)

Post a Comment